Thursday, December 08, 2005

after a loooonng time

It's been quite a while since I last post here about the thoughts that's been going through my messy head.

dami actually... hahaha. I don't even know if I'd be able to share them with you... anyways, here's little update from the charmed life of an einstein with a cleavage...

  • Your resident einstein with a cleavage is very very very busy with work. Well, honestly, it's my fault. hahaha, ang aga ko kasing umaalis palagi since October kaya santambak ang aking mga pendings. hahaha. kakaloka sobra. Lagare ako sa dalawang clienteng mga pasaway! At syempre, ang meeting dito, meeting duon na umuubos sa king oras. Support sa maghapon, bloghopping on the side, solve ng mga issues, email left and right suppliers ng RS, minsan YM habang nakikipagdebate sa mga kausap ko sa phone. That's my life for the past two weeks. I promised myself that I will try to stay late at the office at least 3 times a week para makahabol sa mga paperworks and deadlines ko.
  • Next si Mother Einstein, she was diagnosed to have myoma. Then she went through all these tests to check if can she safely undergo the operation, we found out that she has an enlargement of the heart. Oh men. This scares the hell out of me. And what worries me most is what might be the complications of the operation to her, you see, she's epileptic. Been asking around for prayers. :) I really do believe that prayers work! :)
  • Then, just last weekend, an anonymous text from whom we believe the youngest Einstein in the family was received. She gave birth to a baby gurl! my first pamangkin from a kapatid! :) hopefully, fate will do its wonder and makita namin sya.
  • I was nominated for the position of a secretary sa OCMI.
  • Been eating like crazy lately. It started last November, and ever since I learned that our theme for the OCMI Xmas Party is JS Prom, been trying my damnest best to lose weight!!! Unfortunately, I'm failing. :(
  • Last night, I was with college friends. Kakatawang isipin na may mga asawa na yung the least na inexpect naming mag-aasawa. This coming weekend there will be a reunion of my HS Batch. But I don't think I'll be able to attend. I need to do some things... "importante" things.
Nothing major really...

I'm just soooo excited and looking forward for our upcoming JS PROM! :) Can't wait to dance with My Charming Mr. Einstein. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger binx said...

buti ka pa, may something to be excited about. ako? hmmmm...

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilala ko sino nagnominate syo. hehehe ;)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gudluck sa JS prom...

2:35 AM  
Blogger yayam said...

ako rin excited sa JS prom! wahahahaha! everyone's talking about it! buti ka pa may partner na..ako pending pa.. :p

merry xmas! and good luck sa prom! post pictures ha? :D

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home