Tuesday, March 21, 2006

tinted weekend

last weekend I was at Puerto Galera. We had a blast, me and my blogmates and Agnes. We were able to meet new set of friends (officemates of Tin).

I am totally not aware that this pic exists.

kaming mga magaganda dun sa Puerto

kasama namin ang mga officemates ni Tin
(Ren, Erlyn, Agnes, Tin, and Me
sitting in front: To-Lits, and Brian
standing at the back: Marvin, Cher, and Jon)

hanging out sa shore after the Mindoro Sling drink courtesy of Ren

Pauwi na.

Just visit Cher's blog (http://beybikulet.blogspot.com) for details.

I don't wanna discuss the details. All I know is I HAD A GREAT TIME. :) as in!

why "tinted weekend"?

we went snorkelling last saturday, and in the hope of a cheaper price, we invited Tin's sister's group. Sina Oui, Jessica, Wael at Walter. But that was the only activity we did together the whole trip. After snorkelling, our groups have went on our different ways na. Until Tin learned what happened to them by Sunday afternoon.

They were having a good time riding the flying fish when an unfortunate accident happened. This accident cost a life... Walter's life. I don't know the exact details, but it really makes me sad... and I must admit, I am scared too.

It was so sudden.

Rest in Peace, Walter...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like your pic na nasa likod meron yun coco aroma.. ang cute ng pics nyo ni tin.. ang linaw..

anyways, sobrang sad talaga yun nangyari sa group nila, especially kay walter. well, we all know he's in a better place now.

thank you sa pictures :) i had a wonderful time with you guys! :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute nung 2nd pix, sexy ladies! lalo na yung naka black.

9:49 PM  
Blogger binx said...

tsabi ko tsayo eh, danda danda tayo. hahaha. =)

sana nagenjoy kayo sa company ng mga officemates ko. i had fun. bitin bitin nga lang. :)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Dr. Vain said...

hi! thanks for dropping by my blog. i'm sorry my entry made you cry.i guess there are pains in life we have to go through so that we may appreciate what happiness means. let's hope for the best and carry on with life. wish you'd be feeling better soon, too. good luck to both of us. :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home