Wednesday, June 07, 2006

2006: Half-Year Review

So far my 2006 had been good.

January, 2006
  • I've been to Mt. Batulao for the third time.
  • First Time to donate blood (for my mom's operation)
  • My First lesson of Letting Go... courtesy of my camera Canon S1iS

February, 2006
  • My Mom's operation had been successful (and til now ok pa rin sya.)
  • Wedding of one of my Highschool barkada... Tropa Reunion... at first time Bridesmaid
  • First time to join the Aqua's rowing team at CCP
  • Mt. Kairukan Recon climb with Richard, Cloyd and Abet
  • Been Broken...
March, 2006
  • My Camera has been fixed... for free!!!
  • Puerto Galera get-away with my bloggista friends
  • First time not to join a climb... dahil hindi ako nagising...
  • I found Suzzie and Suzette. Ü
April, 2006
  • First Time to try Water Spa (Ace Water Spa at Del Monte Ave., Quezon City)
  • Bought a Harry Potter DVD of The Goblet of Fire
  • Second time at Puerto Galera this time with my ECN Family
  • First Time at Island Cove, Cavite... with Ira's family and Rachelle
  • First Time at Hundred Islands... with Ira, Chris, Rachelle and Grasya
  • First Time to wear two-piece bathing suit in public
  • MT. PULAG CLIMB!!!!
  • still broken...
May, 2006
  • my life with my Record-Breaking guy Ü
  • First Boracay Trip
  • First time to Cliff Jump
  • First time to Kayak
  • First time to Zip
  • The Packers was discovered
  • Made wonderful Bora friends
  • First Time to ride a ship (Superferry!)
  • Recovered... almost there
June, 2006
  • BUFFPACKERS!!!
  • Enchanted Kingdom with my ECN Family
  • First time to play paint ball (bull's eye sa face mask si Rachelle!)
  • First time to drive Go-Kart

... so far, yan... so far wala na akong pera... so far I only have 3 days paid leaves left...

... so far, with the Bargain I made with God, I am okay... I am happy...

... more to come... sana!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sobrang hectic pala naging schedules mo, nakakaa-pekto sa lovelife yan.. hehehe. sama mo kasi BF mo sa mga lakad mo. sama mo na rin kami ;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger jaiskizzy said...

wow. that's a lot of activities done i such a short span of time... if only it were possible to borrow some of that time. i could use a good getaway right about now...

anyways, im jai. hi.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Yoyce said...

Hi Cruise: hmm.... hindi sya nakakaapekto sa lovelife. kasi non-existent ang lovelife ko. actually that so-called love life ang rason bakit ganyan kadami yang mga lakad na yan... hehehe... Akala ko matatagalan bago ako maging OK kaya sobrang pinuno ko ung kalendaryo ko ng sandamakmak na lakad. :) sige sama ka!!!!

Hi Jai: Yup I've filled up my life with so many activities. I don't want some idle time to cry again. :D

thanks for dropping by... balik kayo...

10:48 AM  
Blogger binx said...

grabe ka, pengeng pera! =)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay sa wakas nakapag blog na ang isa sa mga lakwatserang bloggista! sineryoso mo talaga ang lakwatsahan sister ha. hmm di mo nalagay ang laugh trip movie date natin na sana eh masundan na ulit. so kelan tayo kita kits?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Yoyce said...

hi egoddess... hayy nakuh, ung mga nuod nuod ng sine at tambay tambay lang hindi ko na nilagay kasi sobrang dami nun. hahaba ang post ko hhehehehehe.

actually dami pang hindi ko nilagay. lalo na nung bandang march, may panahon pang sa loob ng isang linggo siguro 15 hours lang ang tinulog ko. :D

1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is nice.. i might try this one..

dami mo na-accomplish this year.. and to think kalahating taon pa lang.. :)

happy independence day!!!

ano na yun movie date natin?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

keychain ko! hehehe joke...

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sis, i truly admire you...dami mo ng napuntahang places and you really took good angles on your photo shots..maiba ako..i hope you dont mind po, how much naman rough estimate ng palawan trip..over-all expenses hehe!para naman my idea and lola mo..thanks!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Yoyce said...

Hi sis... not sure sino ka po... hehehe sana nilagyan mo ng name mo. i'm sure you're one of my friends

anyway, ung total expenses ko sa buong byahe ng palawan is around 15K. inclusive of everything na. :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home