Monday, September 26, 2005

truth serum: tequila and strong ice


We, my officemates and I, decided to have an early "inuman". We started at around 5pm, and by 6pm we bought another bottle of tequila. Too bad, we can no longer afford another Cuervo so we just had the Hombre something.

sa room ng boss namin.

At around 7pm, I was still thinking straight and sensibly. I was even assisting a drunk officemate. I can't remember what time I started crying. Oo nga lasing na ako talaga, umiiyak na ako e. After the tequila, we had strong ice pa.

Dada and I have been talking over the phone, I can't remember from what time til what time. I can't remember the details of our talk. But, I know that I said things that I never intended to say out loud. After a while, we are better (I guess). I can still remember that we started to talk about normal things. Then, I fell asleep. He just told me the next day that he just waited for the battery of the phone be drained.

Matatagalan siguro bago ako magkalasing-lasing ulit ng ganito. Mag iipon na lng ulit ako nga mga sasabihin. hehehe. Kami ni Dada, okay pa rin even after that. He told me that he understands. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ver said...

Tama na yan, inuman na! Hehe.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home